The Berks Arts Council is thankful to all of our volunteers who support the Reading Blues Fest! In our 3rd year, we are looking forward to having you join us from November 22-24, 2019 at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Reading. Volunteer Registration is open from August 29, 2019 through 5:00 PM on September 27, 2019.
You can register today for a Front of House Volunteer Position by clicking here to Sign Up.
A few notes regarding Blues Fest:
- All concerts are held at the DoubleTree by Hilton Reading.
- There are multiple events downtown during this weekend (Reading Holiday Parade and Reading Royals are home on Friday and Saturday Evening) so traffic will be heavy. Please plan your arrival times accordingly.
- All volunteers must register on-line
- Volunteers will be required to wear a designated Volunteer T-Shirt for each shift.
- Questions or changes to your schedules should be sent to our Volunteer Coordinators at email@example.com.
- When selecting your shows, please remember:
- The times listed on the form are the show times. Volunteer call time is typically 90 minutes prior to show start time.
- Registration for a specific show does not mean confirmation/guarantee of scheduling.
- When signing up for a show you are agreeing to work the entire show (beginning, intermission and closing).
- Volunteers may be asked to help clean up the room between shows.
- On Friday, Saturday and Sunday there are double and triple headers shows. These are noted on the volunteer registration form. Please consider working the group of shows.
Thank you for your support and commitment to the Berks Arts Council. We appreciate all of your hard work and time committed to the success of our events. We look forward to working with you!