TICKETS WILL GO ON SALE MONDAY, JULY 15 @ 10:00 A.M.
Reading Blues Fest Ticket Packages
1) VIP All-Event Ticket: $180 (limited availability)
Preferred seating for all major concerts at the DoubleTree by Hilton Reading Grand Ballroom.
Commemorative VIP Pass Laminate
50% discount coupon on Reading Blues Fest souvenir merchandise
Free subscription to Blues Music Magazine
Reading Blues Fest goodie bag
2) All-Events Friday Ticket: $59
3) All-Events Saturday Ticket: $89
4) All-Events Sunday Ticket: $69
CLICK HERE for more ticket information
Tickets can be purchased in several ways:
1) Stop by the Weidenhammer Box Office at the Santander Arena, Seventh and Penn Streets, Reading, to place your order in person.
Weidenhammer Box Office/Santander Arena Hours
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Box office is open during all performances and sporting events at the Arena.
NO TICKETMASTER FEES WHEN TICKETS ARE PURCHASED AT BOX OFFICE.
2) Order online at www.ticketmaster.com
Ticketmaster has built a special online site for the Reading Blues Fest. Service charges on each ticket are a combination of ticket and credit card fees.
It’s fan friendly and open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For customer service, please call 1-800-653-8000.
Box Office Hours during Reading Blues Fest
1) Doors will open for each Blues Fest event approximately one hour prior to performance time.
2) Types of Payment Accepted / Cash, AMEX, Visa, MC, DSC and Traveler’s Checks.
3) Will Call: You may pick up tickets approximately one hour prior to performance time. A Photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets will be required in order to pick up tickets.
4) Accessible Seating: All Reading Blues Fest venues have accessible seating.
General Concert Rules
1) Cameras are allowed, but are restricted to those without pro lenses. No Flash Photography. No audio or video recording devices are permitted. No smoking is allowed in the venues.