Tickets for the inaugural Reading Blues Fest concerts go on sale NOW!!
Tickets can be purchased in several ways:
1) Stop by the VF Outlet Box Office at the Santander Arena, Seventh and Penn Streets, Reading, to place your order in person.
VF Outlet Box Office/Santander Arena Hours
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. Saturday.
Box office is open during all performances and sporting events at the Arena.
2) Call Ticketmaster. Have a credit card ready.
US Ticket Sales: 800-745-3000
3) Call Ticketmaster Express: Use our completely automated phone line for self-service ticket sales, even after hours. 866-448-7849
4) Order online at www.ticketmaster.com
Ticketmaster has built a special online site for the Reading Blues Fest. Service charges on each ticket are a combination of ticket and credit card fees.
It’s fan friendly and open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For customer service, please call 1-800-653-8000.
VIP All-FEST PACKAGE
The Berks Arts Council has created a special VIP ALL-FEST PACKAGE for the inaugural Reading Blues Fest.
The VIP package costs $240 and is available to the first 160 fans.
The package includes:
1) Preferred seating for all ticketed concerts at DoubleTree by Hilton Reading and Santander Performing Arts Center.
2) Ticket to the Arts Festival Reading at the GoggleWorks Center for the Arts for Saturday, October 7, and Sunday, October 8.
3) Ticket for VIP Sunday Blues Brunch featuring Slam Allen Blues Band on Sunday, Oct. 8, at the DoubleTree by Hilton Reading.
4) Commemorative VIP Pass Laminate
The VIP ALL-FEST PACKAGE must be purchased in person at the Reading Blues Fest Box Office located at the Santander Performing Arts Center or by calling Trent Gray at 610-898-7201.
VIP package NOT available for online purchase.
Box Office Hours during Reading Blues Fest
1) Doors will open for each Blues Fest event approximately one hour prior to performance time.
2) Types of Payment Accepted / Cash, AMEX, Visa, MC, DSC and Traveler’s Checks.
3) Will Call: You may pick up tickets approximately one hour prior to performance time. A Photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets will be required in order to pick up tickets.
4) Accessible Seating: All Reading Blues Fest venues have accessible seating.
General Concert Rules
1) Cameras are allowed, but are restricted to those without pro lenses. No Flash Photography. No audio or video recording devices are permitted. No smoking is allowed in the venues.